What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you:
- Confirm a booking with us
- Make an enquiry with us
- Request a call back from us
- Request to be on our newsletter list
The information we collect about you when you book with us is:
Name, telephone number, email, postal address, emergency contact, DOB, travel insurance details, dietary requirements, occupation, any injury/illness, passport details, nationality
Other information we collect and store about you is:
- Details of your friends if you refer them to us with their permission
- Information about payments and withdrawals, services you use, and other related information
- Records of contact with you, such as system notes, emails and letters
- If you tell us sensitive information over the phone, this is likely to be stored, so if you do not want us to do this please do not tell us the information, or let us know that you do not want it to be kept
- We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use this information about you?
We will only collect, use, hold or disclose personal information where we have a lawful basis to do so. This means information needed to provide you with a product or service, to satisfy legal or regulatory requirements, or where we have your consent.
We will use your information to:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- If you agree, to email you about other products and services we offer that we think may be of interest to you
- Mail out any requested items
- Keep our records up to date
- Contact your friend if you make a referral with their consent
- Process job applications
- Gain feedback from you
- Prevent crime and meet our legal obligations
- Prudentially manage our business through the use of models and forecasts
- Keep you informed of other relevant products or services that may be of interest to you where you have provided consent for us to do this
- We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. Should your personal information change or if you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address at the bottom of the page.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Your rights about how we hold and use data about you
Data protection regulations mean you have rights over how we hold and use the information we hold about you:
- You have the right to give your consent to us using your data for any activities we do not have a lawful basis to carry out, for example sending you marketing communications. You can withdraw consent at any time
- You have the right to request access to the information we hold about you; this is called a Data Subject Access Request
- You have the right to know who your data is shared with and why
- You have the right to have your details updated if they are inaccurate and for information not required for lawful reasons to be deleted
- You have the right to have automated processing and profiling restricted. Profiling may be used to analyse or predict economic situations, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements
- You have the right to request that information we process by automated means is sent to you or another nominated data controller in a commonly used electronically readable format
If you wish to action any of the above please contact us by using the contact details at the bottom of the page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not include confidential information in e-mails or letters.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or for third parties with regards to competitions. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns from our website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information that assists us in improving the Service. This information is only processed in a way, which does not identify anyone. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platforms, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website and your geographical location.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
By email on
By phone on
4th Floor, 149 Preston Rd, Brighton BN1 6AS